Cowl Induction Hood
- 1988-2000 GM Full-Size Truck
- Material: Steel
- Cowl Height: 2 in.
- Finish: Electro-Deposit Primer (EDP)
- Attachment: Stock
- Does Not Include Mounting Hardware
- Sold Individually JEGS 555-78714 2 in. Cowl Induction Hood for 1988-2000 GM Full-Size TruckJegs cowl induction hood improves engine clearance in your truck. This increased space allows for more intake and carburetor options while lowering the intake air temperature. Going beyond function, this hood lets you impact form by adding an aggressive appearance. Easily installed with OEM-style mounts for hinges and latch. Let JEGS help you give your truck a new look.
JEGS 555-78714 2 in. Cowl Induction Hood for 1988-2000 GM Full-Size Truck Features:
- Holes at the rear of the vented cowl allow for airflow while preventing debris from making its way into the engine bay
- EDP coating protects the steel from rust
- Left: 455-900-42L
- Right: 455-900-42R
- Hinge Springs:
- Left: 455-900-42AL
- Right: 455-900-42AR
Special Note: Before packaging by our team of professionals, each panel sold by JEGS goes through a thorough inspection for flaws. It is not uncommon for sheet metal panels to have surface scratches, small dings, or other minor imperfections. These imperfections are not considered damage and will be worked out through the bodywork phase with various levels of sanding and priming. The EDP coating on each panel is used as a protectant during shipping and storage and is not intended to be a finish coat. Proper prepping and priming are required during the bodywork process to protect the metal surface.